10 Reasons Why I love Poppy Delevigne,
English socialite and model:
1. The girl wore tweed hot pants to a Chanel show.
I shouldn't even need to go on to convince
you of her coolness, but indulge me.
2. Her name is POPPY. Off-beat names make
me weak in the knees. I should start saving
up now to afford therapy for my future
children: India, Elspie, Piper...(Told you).
3. She wears Givenchy gold sequined heels on. the. reg.
4. That voice is like honey.
5. Her mother's name is Pandora.
Back to my weird name obsession.
6. She's Matthew Williamson's muse.
7. She's cool enough to be someone's muse.
8. She is BFFs with Bea and Eugenie.
9. Her younger sister, Cara, might be even cooler.
Stay tuned for a Delevigne sequel coming up soon...
10. She has shared a flat with Sienna Miller.