Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BEST DRESSED: Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic









...goes to Delfina Blacquier, Anne V, Julia Restoin 
Roitfield, Dree Hemingway, and Kate Davidson-Hudson.

But honestly it should just go to ANYONE WHO WENT OUTSIDE
WEARING CLOTHES ON SATURDAY. The heat in New York was truly
unbearable. The words "SO THIS IS WHERE I DIE" actually ran
through my mind as I sat on my friend's roof deck asking
Siri where the closest place to get an IV was. In other words,
a big round of applause to these ladies who not only managed
to wear more than a bathing suit, but also seem to have...
dare I say it, blow dried their hair?! Consider me impressed.

Check out more over at The Coveteur...

Images via Vogue.com and The Coveteur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...