Saturday, November 25, 2017

The HUNT for the Perfect Dining Room Table








The search is on for a rectangular wooden dining table.
You know, one that could be at home in a French country
home or a Venice, CA bungalow. One that fits a lot of 
people, is just as good for dinner parties as it is for
spreading out a ton of work and coffee mugs. Right now, I 
really overdid it with the glass and gold and Scandinavian white
and mid-century themes in my apartment. I think a big warm 
wooden table will help with some rough, rustic texture. 

Also, I'm acting like I live in an impeccably designed home. 
I live in a tiny apartment that doesn't even have window treatments.
BUT THIS DINING ROOM TABLE BETTER BE JUST RIGHT, OKAY?!

This baby is in the lead so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...