We're making September the new January.
Time to reflect and redirect what's not working.
Here are my new season resolutions, big and small:
1. Be better at keeping in touch with old friends.
And new friends. Especially, Kate and Christy. Those two!
2. Switch up the make up routine. So long, beloved Laguna.
3. Well, I drank the Goop Kool Aid. No going back now.
4. New signature scent. This one's unisex, a la
"Unbreakable" by Khloe and Lamar. Except, well, :(
5. Relax more. And not have a guilt complex over it.
6. A little less Netflix, a little more reading.
After my summer in South Africa, I'm going to start
with the fearless Nadine Gordimer.
7. Either go all Jared Leto on you....
...or start taking better care of my $$ blonde hair.
7. Wear yoga pants....to an actual yoga class.
First stop, finally trying anti-gravity yoga.
8. To redirect paths confidently and unapologetically.
All with this in mind: